Project Manager-Scrum Lead
£400 per day | England | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 15 days ago
Keywords: Project Manager, Scrum, PM, Lead, Manager, waterfall, network, delivery, 3 rd party, digital, development, integration, infrastructure, static, remote, telecommunications, telecoms, UK,
£400 p/d (outside IR35) - Fully remote, anywhere in England.
My client is a leading multinational IT Services company who offer a range of solutions that help accelerate digital transformation and gain competitive advantage. They are looking to hire a professional and flexible Project Manager/Scrum Lead who will work with a high-profile telecom's client on a network delivery, infrastructure focussed project.
The Project Manager/Scrum Lead will be expected to:
* Manage a diverse team and lead Waterfall sprints from a Scrum perspective.
* Organize and plan project tasks and schedules.
* Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants.
* Ensure all 3 rd party management is managed in relation to the network infrastructure.
* Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
The successful Project Manager/Scrum Lead will possess:
* Proven experience working in a Waterfall environment from a Scrum perspective.
* Strong communication ability to work with the high valued client supporting across all tasks and functions.
* Deep understanding and background in the telecoms industry.
* Network experience, upgrading coverage etc.
* Excellent communication to support and manage relationships.
The role will start immediately and is fully remote.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.