Project Manager X 2- Infrastructure- Higher Education-Prince 2
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
Project Manager X2- Infrastructure- Higher Education-Prince 2
Project Manager with experience of managing a variety of infrastructure projects circa £1.5 million in value is urgently needed to work with our London University client on a two-year fixed term basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering a range of projects within agreed scope, timescales, budget, and pre-agreed business case to ensure ongoing project validity.
The Project Manager will be tasked with focusing on some of the following projects so any specific experience in these areas would be preferable, Wi-Fi external improvements, network refresh, desktop operating model and some data center hardware replacements.
Project Manager X2- Infrastructure- Higher Education-Prince 2- Essential Experience
* Strong Project Management abilities with experience of successfully managing projects managing the customer, supplier and identifying requirements to deliver agreed outcomes.
* Prince 2 or PMP certified with the ability to develop project plans using Ms projects, develop and manage a project budget and RAID log.
* Experience of working on some of the following projects, Wi-Fi external improvements, network refresh, desktop operating model and data center hardware replacements. (Circa 1.5 million in value)
* Experience of managing project teams, project budgets, project tracking and issue resolution/mitigation throughout the end-to-end project lifecycle.
* Excellent supplier management abilities to ensure value for money and completion of agreed delivery outputs in line with original business case.
* Knowledge of Cloud (AWS) environments with the ability to work with their in-house technical teams to deliver the projects.
* Ability to create useful project documentation in line with PMO templates and Governance framework.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to provide useful project updates on progress, issues, and risks.
Project Manager X2- Infrastructure- Higher Education-Prince 2- Desirable Experience
* Experience of delivery projects within a Higher Education/University environment or similar public sector/complex setting.
* Experience of managing formal tendering processes and procurement in line with standard procurement frameworks.
The role is fixed term three years offering a salary of £47,183 to £60,000 per annum DOE including full perm benefits.
The role is primarily remote with some ad hoc days required on site in London.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.