Project Manager - Supply Chain
£65,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
Supply Chain - Project Manager
Permanent Full Time
Salary - competitive plus benefits
Location - Home based with visits to our sites across the UK will be necessary as part of this role
Our passion is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We're proud of the service levels we provide for our customers - online, in-store or in their homes. And it's all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
We're looking for three Senior Project Managers to join our team. You'll successfully manage large, cross-functional Supply Chain & Service Operations projects from initiation through to implementation spanning across the clients UK & Ireland business.
Working cohesively with other business areas (e.g. IT, Retail, Finance Property), you'll ensure business plans are agreed and delivered with clear accountability between cross-functional workstream owners. You'll actively communicate progress to senior stakeholders, whilst ensuring risks, issues and impacts on the business are identified and mitigated.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the management of and successful execution of projects that span across multiple business units and areas potentially totalling over £2m in cost.
* Building and managing project teams built from internal and third parties; monitoring the deployment of individuals to ensure that they are contributing effectively from an outcome-based perspective.
* Providing very strong leadership to the project team and actively representing the Supply Chain Centre of Excellence project team and developing excellent working relationships across the client. Group.
* Ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and proactively managed, managing and communicating project interdependencies clearly.
You will need:
* Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles etc and of financial forecasting and budget management.
* Project Management Qualification (APM, PRINCE2 or similar).
* Good knowledge of resource and service management tools and techniques when working with multiple third parties, along with strong experience of influencing techniques from Operational SMEs tot senior stakeholders.
* Experience of delivering Technology Projects in Services Operations, Retail and/or Telecoms.
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That's why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
* Performance related bonus.
* Competitive pension scheme.
* Product discounts on the latest tech.
* A range of wellbeing initiatives.
* 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement).
Beyond that, they will be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented team and unbox your passion at the UK's best-known retailer in tech.
Please get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.