Competitive | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
Project Manager - Supply chain & Logistics
6 month contract (high possibility for an extension)
Mainly Remote - occasional european travel
Start date: ASAP
InterQuest are in partnership with a well-known global consultancy company that are looking for a passionate, motivated Ecommerce Project Manager. The client is a leading boutique consultancy working within Ecommerce, luxury retailers and FMCG across the Europe, UAE and the US. This role is a mix of programme and project management and the candidate needs to not mind doing the detail as well as being overall accountable for the programme.
* Senior Project Management experience leading a supply chain systems project from selection to completion.
* This candidate must have PM retail experience
* Experince with Supply chain/ logistics experience with IT systems - ideally experience with the implementation of new technologies
* Needs to be able to motivate and drive
* Dynamic and self motivated
Get in touch if you are seeking a unique opportunity to be a part of a global consulting company who makes significant contributions to ways of working, customer/client journey, high performing teams and positive impact on the wider business. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.