£400 per day | London | Contract
Posted 18 days ago
Initial 6-9 month contract
£350-£400 p/d outside IR35 (TBC)
A Project Manager is required to start immediately with a local government client based in London working on a business change programme within the housing department,
Note: Prior work history working within the Public Sector, specifically local government, is essential in order to be considered for this position.
* Previous experience developing housing systems
* Use of Agile methodologies
* Project management background having recently worked within local government
* Experience of leading and directing individuals
* A dynamic, hands on individual with the ability to hit the ground running
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be, please get in contact for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.