£300 per day | London | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
Junior Project Manager/ PMO
6 Month Contract
£200- £300/day Outside IR35
Start Date ASAP
Our Specialist Consultancy arm has recently won a significant piece of work with a high profile government organisation.
We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager with a background of working within a PMO function to work on behalf of our consultancy on this initial engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a period of rapid growth of the company.
* Stakeholder management
* Business change experience
* Planning and coordination
* Excellent Communicator, both written and verbal
* Familiarity and desire to work within the Public sector
* Exposure working in a multi supplier, high pressured organisation
Good understanding of:
* SIAM Model
* Project lifecycle
* Management Reporting
* Operating models
* CTC/NPPV2 cleared preferred, SC clearance acceptable.
* Able to take the lead
* Able to use own initiative
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration;
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.