£425 per day | London | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
Initial 6 Month Contract
£350 - £425 p/d
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Are you looking for your next exciting contract job opportunity? Would you like to work for a Global organisation, with exposure to multiple different markets and opportunities? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
You MUST have strong Data background, a strong Agile focus from your previous roles, as well as a strong CRM/Marketing Cloud background, ideally in Salesforce. Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders at any given time from both a project and support focus is key. Scrum Master Qualification is also going to be important in this role.
There is also an operational element to this role, whereby you will be helping to add structure and give direction/mentorship to more junior members of the team, whilst acting as an SME in certain areas.
Purpose of the job
- This role will operate within the Business Intelligence & Analytics department who innovate data products and provide services across the organisation globally. The role will encompass big data, marketing automation, user interfaces, employee communications and the development and deployment of impactful new processes, tools and training on a global scale.
- To deliver this, they need a diplomatic Project Manager who can not only ensure that all aspects of end-to-end project management are done well, but also someone who can bring leadership to guide how we run projects as well as a diplomatic approach to influencing a team of stakeholders across the business to contribute what we need in order to deliver.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a complex / strategic project, running multiple projects concurrently from the initiation through to completion and handover to production / client
- Clarifying roles & responsibility for the project team and key stakeholders
- Managing key stakeholder & sponsor expectations
- Lead on the planning of projects with various teams in the business, accumulating in the creation of Epics and User Stories that are maintained in a backlog
- Assembling and managing project resources, including identifying resource requirements
- Lead all Scrum ceremonies, Stand-ups, Backlog refinements, planning and retrospectives
- Manage and monitor project progress through each Sprint
- Ensuring appropriate project documentation is produced and published on Confluence
- Champion Agile principles and methodology
- As a senior member of the team, be responsible for providing direction, guidance and allocating and overseeing the work of junior members within the team
- Communicating budget, progress/status, risks and challenges to senior stakeholders via project reports and steering committee
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- The ideal candidate will have background in Marketing Automation, projects around data-driven products within automation, integration and implementation projects and would be an expert with agile project management and successful delivery.
- Certified Scrum Master qualification either with the Scrum Alliance or PMI
- PMP certified
- Able to communicate affectively across various levels of management
- Decision making
- Planning and Organising
- Influencing and leading
- Strong financial literacy inclusive of estimation, costing, tracking and monitoring project budgets, anticipating and resolving any financial / commercial risks within programmes and projects
- At least 8 years' experience in a project management capacity
- Extensive experience in using Scrum
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience managing software development projects
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined, distributed development teams, including managing external vendors and agencies providing services for projects
- Understanding of loyalty marketing, CRM and marketing automation
- Experience defining operating and support models, key processes and championing them
- Experience at motivating and supporting teams to achieve challenging timelines and goals
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.