£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Permanent £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Task of position :
* As a Project manager, working with the regional organisational units and external partners for the implementation of the project portfolios that support the transformation strategy.
* Facilitating the delivery of the business and IT blueprints with input and approval from the Business Change Managers (BCM), Enterprise Architects and Senior executives
* Responsible for project initiation documents (PID), project plan(s) and proactively monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action.
* Effective co-ordination of projects and their interdependencies and ensuring capabilities delivered align with the regional and global blueprint.
* Working with a PMO, manage the regional change programme budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits as the programme / projects progress.
* Ensuring that the delivery of outputs meets programme requirements in line with the programme blueprint and projects dossier.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
* Experience in waterfall and agile project management methodologies
* Extensive experience of working and collaborating with 3rd party development team and suppliers.
* 7+ experience of delivering complex business transformation/ change programme
* Experience of setting up and managing project teams and working in matrix environment
* Experience of working in an agile and iterative project delivery approach.
* Comfortable in Managing senior stakeholders
* Experience of developing digital supply chain capabilities.
* Experience of working in a platform business.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this vacancy
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.