Project Manager- Higher Education-Online MBA-Prince 2-MSP
£487 per day | London | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
Project Manager- Higher Education-Online MBA-Prince 2/MSP
Project Manager, ideally with experience of implementing solutions within a higher education environment, is urgently needed to work on a key in flight Online MBA project particularly around implementing a solution around data exchange.
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing a tactical and strategic solution for data exchange with an online delivery partner whilst managing the client's technical team, Business Analyst and planning activities for other stakeholders and delivery partner.
Project Manager- Higher Education-Online MBA-Prince 2/MSP- Essential Experience
* Extensive Project Management experience ideally with PRINCE 2 or MSP certification.
* Excellent all round stakeholder engagement skills to Director level with a track record of successfully interfacing with delivery partners and suppliers.
* Ability to develop detailed plans and manage technical teams and business stakeholders in an environment where there is uncertainly around the required solution.
* Experience of managing a technical team and development work across multiple work streams.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to bring teams together and agree outputs.
* Ability to manage project finances, track expenditure and forecast future costs.
* Excellent risk and issue management skills with experience of resolving issues.
Project Manager- Higher Education-Online MBA-Prince 2/MSP- Desirable Experience
* Experience of working on an online learning project within a Higher Education environment.
Please note that this role is outside of IR35 for 12 months.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.