£55,000 | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Project Manager - Voice
Hybrid - Home/Harrogate Based
Permanent - Salary up to £55k
I am currently working with on of the UK's leading Managed Service Provider, who is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Harrogate and manage customer projects across their portfolio of services, which include Porting, Mobile, ICT, Wireless, WAN & LAN services, IAAS and VOIP.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Accountable for the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects to customers satisfaction
- Agreeing and documenting project scope, producing the project plan and identifying the available budget.
- Responsible for securing and assigning the right resource to the right tasks, ensuring colleagues and key stake holders understand their role and responsibilities
- Ensure that assigned project resource and key stakeholders deliver their project responsibilities on time
Core Skills and experience of a Project Manager:
- At least 3 years project manager experience, ideally with a Managed Service Provider or similar
- Track record of delivery contracts in excess of TCV £1mn
- Proven ability to manage multiple, high-value projects, simultaneously
- Delivery VOIP, Wi-Fi, MPLS WAN, LAN or combinations of all services
- Detailed infrastructure migration knowledge
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.