Competitive | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
Interim Project Manager
London - remote
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in their field to support with the recruitment of a Senior Project Manager on an interim ongoing basis.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Project Manager will be experienced in a variety of change areas in order to own the delivery of several workstreams for this major rebranding programme. The ideal candidate will also have previous business analysis experience and ideally be experienced in rebranding projects on a large scale.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of cross functional change projects with implementation based on defining and delivering changes to our omni-channel business.
- Working closely with the Business Leads to scope, plan and deliver projects.
- Support the scoping of the project including business case definition, resourcing etc.
- Support all aspects of the project from concept and design though to delivery, supported by the necessary Functional teams.
- Own project deliverables (such as the plan and budget) across the project lifecycle and apply appropriate methodologies to support the achievement of wider project aims and objectives.
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across the project.
- Works with the relevant stakeholders to design, plan and implement the required changes for their function.
- Own project reporting, management of risks and issues, and management of dependencies, linking to the business wide change plan.
- Proactively manage and collaborate with programme sponsors and senior stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes; in particular with Finance to ensure financial reporting of the benefits.
- Drive complex cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of 'best in class' project, programme and change management in a sustainable way.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally across rebranding projects on a large scale.
- Candidates will have a proven background utilising Project Methodology (Prince 2 or PMP)
- Previous omni-channel, Top Tier Consulting or Retail and Telecoms experience is preferred.
- Business Analysis experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates will ideally have excellent stakeholder management experience and skills and will be able to work well across all levels internally and externally.
- Business Transformation experience in complex, cross functional environments will be highly desirable alongside an understanding of Project Management methodologies
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.