Project Manager-Govt Grant Funded-Consortium
£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 17 days ago
Project Manager-Govt Grant Funded/Consortium
Project Manager with experience of working on government grant funded programmes with experience of working with stakeholders within a consortium (industry, academia & government) is required to work with our digital technology and innovation client.
The Project Manager will be the lead partner in a government grant funded consortium delivering Telecoms R&D Talent in investment, cooperation and commercialisation.
The Project manager will focus on deliver 3 key outcomes: engagement programmes through delivery partners, including events, working groups, reports and digital content. A workstream to deliver a series of white papers to government and a workstream to deliver a series of market insights reports.
Project Manager-Govt Grant Funded/Consortium-Essential Experience
- Experience of working on government grant-funded programmes including meeting stringent reporting and monitoring requirements.
- Experience of managing stakeholders within a consortium, and who can work closely with internal and external cross-functional delivery teams including people working in technology, marketing, innovation, strategy, and finance.
- Significant hands-on project management experience in a technical setting, managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Significant stakeholder management experience including senior stakeholders from large organisations.
- Direct experience managing agile and/or waterfall projects, including methodologies such as PRINCE2, Scrum, Kanban; relevant certifications an advantage.
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Jira, SmartSheets and MS Project
- Experience in delivering complex cross-functional projects in a matrix organisation structure.
- Proactive and self-confident, adaptable to ambiguity, change and evolving priorities with excellent communication and people skills.
- Comfortable with delivering both fast-paced short-term projects as well as slower-paced long term projects.
- Ability to pick up subject matter expertise quickly in the given technology area.
- Prior experience in relevant technology industries and working with commercial and/or government stakeholders
£400-£500perday outside of IR35- 6 Month assignment
Hybrid working with 1-2 days per week on site in central London.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.