Project Manager - Financial Services
£55,000 | West Bromwich | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
PROJECT MANAGER (FINANCIAL SERVICES) - BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
Our leading financial services client are hiring for an experienced Project Manager to join their IT Service and Solutions Department to support the delivery of a large change Programme through the management of one or more projects and assignments.
Skills and experience required:-
- Strong project management experience with Prince 2 or relevant accreditation
- Experience of working within a Financial Services organisation; good knowledge of Financial Services products, with particular focus on Mortgages and Savings is highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work with and influence senior management and executive audiences
- Good time management and prioritisation skills with a high degree of personal motivation and initiative
- Conversant with technology and the delivery of technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage and present confidently at all levels
As a Project Manager you will manage the needs of all stakeholders, ensuring the risk and impact of change is clearly communicated and understood during each stage of the change lifecycle, with mitigation plans in place to safeguard operational and customer impacts.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.