Project Manager-Emis Ascribe-NHS Clinical Systems- NHS
£450 per day | Essex | Contract
Posted 9 days ago
Project Manager-Emis Ascribe/NHS Clinical Systems- NHS
Project Manager ideally with Emis Ascribe experience or equivalent NHS clinical system is urgently needed to work with a NHS client.
The Project Manager will be tasked with working with IT and clinical stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of a number of multidisciplinary projects across the full project development lifecycle (Inception to BAU) around Emis Ascribe.
Project Manager-Emis Ascribe- NHS- Essential Experience
* Track record of delivering Emis Ascribe technical projects or other clinical records/systems projects.
* Knowledge of different software delivery methodologies (Agile)
* Excellent core Project Management abilities with the ability to plan and priorities project deliverables.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of working with multiple teams to support user training and training needs analysis.
* Experience of working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver new products.
* Excellent statement management skills with the ability to foster a diverse range of productive working relationships.
Please not that this assignment is Outside of IR35 for an initial 12 months assignment with scope to extend for a further 12 months.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.