Project Manager - Dynamics CRM
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment type: Permanent
Location: London / Hybrid
We have an exciting opening for a Project Manager that specializes in large Dynamics 365 CRM project delivery to work with one of UKs leading media broadcasting companies.
The main focus of this role is on the management of projects that are allied to the commercial division and are therefore vital to the delivery of its objectives.
The successful candidate will take the lead and manage a collaborative team of delivery, support, functional and technical professionals and be the main point of engagement.
Projects will involve development, across multiple cross functional systems and require interfacing with and managing third parties; as such experience delivering a number of development projects simultaneously spanning multiple teams and business areas is essential.
The role will also consist of working co-operatively with a number of key business stakeholders. Effective engagement with these stakeholders will be a crucial part of the role as you will manage scope, prioritisation, budget, timelines, communications, and resources to deliver project objectives.
* Project Planning: Lead multi-phased, multi-party projects and associated planning effort, including the formulation of the overall design with architects, build and test effort, integration with legacy and inflight systems working in conjunction with other teams.
* Project Control: Take the lead of the development of efficient plans for managing project scope, schedule, and cost baseline, then monitor the project execution to ensure that the plan is being followed. Make certain work is delivered in agreement with the Technology Governance Framework and PMO.
* Project Communications & Stakeholder Management: Working with the Head of Technology, agree an effective plan for communicating project information to the stakeholders.
* Project Risk and Issue Management: Monitor work stream activities for the occurrence of risks and takes timely action to mitigate the risk. Recommend project team members, stakeholders, and senior management of actions necessary or completed. Settle problems through analysing issues, recognizing the most appropriate courses of action, providing strategic direction and, when needed, reallocating resources.
* Resource Management: Oversee teams consisting of solution architects, business analysts and various other technical specialists. Make certain the team members are sufficiently equipped, motivated and working at the necessary level.
* Budgetary & Cost Control: sustain clear and transparent cost control across all areas of the project, delivering regular forecast/spend against budget projection.
* Full system development and implementation lifecycle: Lead through inception, design, build & test and have over a live fully supported system, accepted by the business stakeholders
Skills & Experience
* Proven Project Manager experienced in managing multiple small to medium scale, cross functional, complex projects.
* Ideally experience delivering Dynamics 365 CRM projects
* Project management capabilities with ideally a minimum 5-year PM experience.
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Ability to operate independently and take accountability.
* Focused and proper communication skills; clear and persuasive under pressure.
* Media Broadcast or Advertising industry knowledge
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.