Competitive | Bradford | Contract
Posted 9 days ago
Contract Project Manager required to deliver project innovation across technology for this leading top 4 client.
The successful contract Project Manager will be highly skilled to deliver technology innovation projects across a breadth of technology domians, with key project stakeholders and heads of for multiple high level workstreams
To be successful with this role you will have:
* Be an experienced Project Manager
* Have drive and ambition to succeed whilst delivering complex, challenging technology focused projects including digital solutions
* Must have excellent stakeholder management skills particularly with Senior Management
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure
* Can deal with an ever changing and demanding Retail environment and works well with ambiguous and changing requirements
* Can lead their teams to deliver in a challenging multi supplier environment
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Have experience of working within different governance frameworks; benefit on solutions
* Must have finance understanding with capability to create budgets; sales accounting experience highly desirable
* Key but not mandatory to have experience within the Retail
Interviews to commence ASAP, starting in the next 1-2 weeks.
Please apply via the advert for consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.