Project Manager - Acquisition-Merger
£60,000 | England | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
This role is responsible for driving the program to smoothly integrate newly acquired companies in the group with the ultimate goal of supporting the execution of the business cases.
This role will:
* Design and coordinate the overall Acquisition program, through the coordination of the leads, facilitating best practice sharing
* Be the liaison with RE DI Leadership, reporting progress, making improvement proposals, escalating open issues, transposing business guidance and cascading it to the PMI community
* Be a PMI leader for 1-2 NewCos, also as a means to gain a direct understanding of the challenges, opportunities and priorities
* Ensure that all the financial process e.g. Budget, Forecast and reporting are aligned with Ricoh Europe Policy
* Ensure a proper and effective communication plan, with Stakeholders, Employees, Partners and Customers
* Assess and retain talents, making sure to identify best talent in the company and in case creating retaining programs
* Identify and understand business and commercial problems/opportunities that NewCos are facing and provide (directly or through proper delegation) models for addressing, solving and take advantage of them
* Share/promote sharing common issues, opportunities, workarounds as best practice sharing
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.