Project Delivery Engineer
£50,000 | Halifax | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire / Remote Hybrid
Job type: Permanent, Full time
InterQuest are hiring for a skilled Projects Delivery Engineer to join our leading IT Managed Service client based in Leeds.
This role can be predominantly home based with occasional visit to their offices and client sites in Leeds. Local based applicants are preferred.
Technical Skills Required:
- Sound understanding of the Microsoft Stack; Windows Server 2012-2022, Hyper-V
- Active Directory implementations & management; Cloud & On-Premise
- Exchange Online migrations & deployments
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace; Intune, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc
- Public Cloud implementations & migrations (specifically Azure)
- Router/Firewall deployments (SonicWall)
- Advanced Networking (routing, VLAN etc)
- Able to work on your own initiative, with excellent time management & organisational skills
- Proven experience in delivering projects to a high standard, ideally within an MSP environment
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with a diverse range of customers in a client facing IT engineering role
- Exposure to working in partnership with clients to find mutually beneficial solutions on budget and within challenging timeframes
- Keen for new experience and to further your knowledge; a genuine passion for IT
- Polite, mature, credible, and comfortable in with working in a demanding environment
- Resilience and resourcefulness to work efficiently and effectively when under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- Flexible, calm and approachable, 'can do' attitude
- Full driving licence with own vehicle
Our client are on an exciting journey to become the go to IT Business in Yorkshire. Already a well-respected MSP with an array of clients within the Yorkshire region they are now looking for a Projects Delivery Engineer to join the team.
Their Projects Team utilise flexible working; split between their offices in Leeds, remote working, and customer sites.
About the role:
This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Projects Engineer with a proven track record of delivering cloud and infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will be part of a team reporting to the Projects Team Leader and Technical Lead; you will be responsible for planning, delivery, and implementation of a range of projects across our entire product stack.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as strong documentation, time management, and a keen eye for detail. You should be able to scope, document and deploy IT Projects to a high standard.
- Healthcare and Well-being Scheme
- Pension Scheme (additional employer contribution)
- Flexible Working
- Staff Development Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus extra Birthday holiday - never work on your birthday again!
- Life Insurance scheme
- Free parking
- Free team lunch every month
- Generous incentive scheme for new employee introduction
- Competitive salaries
- Training and personal development (including Free Microsoft Training)
- Structured Induction Process (training on all aspects of your role to ensure you succeed)
- To be part of a growing business and the next success story
- Great staff parties - a very important part of teambuilding
- Fantastic culture & environment
Candidates must be immediately eligible to work within the UK and within reasonable travelling distance of Leeds.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.