Project Coordinator (Urgent)
£38,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading financial services organisation with expanding operations. Based in Crawley, they are now looking for a passionate IT professional to join their team highly skilled Project Management team. We are looking for an experienced professional who has Project Coordination or Business Analysis experience and worked on complex projects. Responsibilities include running comparative analysis, customer communication, compiling information and software for business requirements.
We are also looking for someone to develop their current analytical roadmap and work on some complex digital projects. You will develop customer insight to understand behaviours, characteristics, and relationship with the organisation, and model the development within the analysis package and implementing, exploratory Analysis using a variety of techniques. You will quickly understand the business issues and software/ data challenges of different parts of the organisation and review and edit requirements business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution, develop functional specifications and system design guidelines.
* Experience translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements and working with the team to produce high level solutions
* Confident in challenging assumptions and working with the business to define strategy
* Have a broad knowledge of both the business landscapes
* Strategic & Analytical Thinker with a demonstrable ability to define solutions and solve problems
* Have strong planning, communication, and presentation skills along with the capability to listen and influence at all levels of the organisation.
* Resilient and proactive with a strong delivery focus
* Comfortable operating in extremely complex environments, at pace and with ambiguity, able and willing to pivot where necessary
* Highly organised, self-driven with attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression with a genuine opportunity to develop on your existing skills and experience.
Flexible working and a friendly environment, they will offer you with an opening that will expose you to development knowledge and skills. For a confidential discussion to explore the post in more detail, please send your CV today. The client is looking to arrange interviews this week!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.