£215 per day | Basingstoke | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
Project Co-Ordinator wanted for a large international network carrier, to join the project team in the rollout of a large Programme in a Project Co-Ordinator capacity, for an initial 12 month contract.
The Project Co-Ordinator will be working on a large scale project, with guidance from the Lead Customer Project Manager
- Act as main support role into the Project Manager Lead.
- Work with the Project Manager on a daily basis to review key activities and drive actions to closure.
- Communicate clearly with internal stakeholder, 3rd party suppliers and customer.
- Schedule internal resources and work with 3rd party vendors to undertake installations in alignment with agreed customer rollout plan.
- Ensure handover documentation is ready at point of service handover for each site completion.
- Attend review meetings with suppliers and customers - occasional travel to London.
- Share workload of order entry from quote to order.
- Review orders on the portal and work with voice delivery team to ensure progress to plan
- Vendor management - manage and monitor of equipment delivery in line with project rollout plan Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive mind-set who takes initiative to drive work and any issues to a conclusion.
- Previous experience in delivery of voice and/or data networks within the telecoms sector preferred/advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - knowledge of formulas and look up tables.
- Strong customer experience mind-set.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written form in a controlled and professionally manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project, Data Extraction and other typical Project Co-Ordination Duties
- Need to be able to think on their feet and be able to work on their own and be self-sufficient
- The job will be mostly data extraction, the person needs to be able to readily map the project information they have and deal with complex data.
- Previous telecoms industry experience would be a benefit
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.