£120 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail sector to support them with the recruitment of a Project Co-ordinator on an interim contract basis for an initial 3-month period paying up to £120 per day or £15.60 per hour PAYE. The role is remote during the pandemic (which we expect to be the length of the contract) and based in West London thereafter.
This role is to support with all the reconciliation of data from people who have been on Furlough to ensure the team are paid correctly. This a temporary project that has been evolving and managed between various departments and now needs to be centrally administered.
What is expected of the Project Co-ordinator?
* Gathering, processing, and sharing furlough related data (communicating with teams across the group)
* Ensuring all furlough process related comms are in place (Designation letters and other comms that are needed)
* Helping People Services with colleague queries where relevant
* Ad-hoc analyses and tasks from the management team related to furlough.
* Attending relevant meetings and calls with the group and taking minutes.
What we look for in a Project Co-ordinator?
* Great attention to detail
* Stake holder management skills
* Experience supporting project teams: through auditing, administrations, data management etc for projects whilst under the supervision of a Project Manager.
* Strong reporting skills
* Project Support experience
What the Project Co-ordinator will receive?
* Day rate of £120 per day or £15.60 per hour PAYE
* Initial 3 month contract
* The chance to get a retail giant added to your resume
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.