Project Assurance Lead
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
A multi-national Retail organisation is looking to expand their Assurance team with two Project Assurance Leads, due to the ever-changing retail market driven by evolving technologies.
As Project Assurance Lead, you will be responsible for working with project and operational teams to ensure security is implemented in projects and embedded in operations as well as providing assurance of third parties engaged by the business.
What you will be doing as Project Assurance Lead:
* Support IT and Business transformation projects by ensuring they are risk-assessed and controls and security requirements are defined through the project lifecycle, including compliance requirements such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
* Review design and architectural design documentation and data flow diagrams and provide security requirements and input
* Review new and existing supplier and partner contracts and perform regular assurance activities to validate supplier security posture
* Develop and embed information security processes and procedures alongside business and IT stakeholders
* Attend business governance meetings as required representing the Information Security team
What we are looking for in a Project Assurance Lead:
* Good understanding of information security architecture and technical security controls;
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate information security risks to both business and technical teams
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to manage third party security vendors and be involved in the procurement process; Good understanding of information security architecture and technical security controls
* Knowledge of ISF, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
What you will receive:
* Interesting and challenging projects
* A highly competitive salary
* Excellent benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.