£600 per day | Havering | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
URGENT O365 Programme Manager - Remote working with occasional travel to the office - £600 per day INSIDE
The Programme comprises of multiple workstreams covering the M365 Technical Configuration & Governance, S4 (Scan, Scrap, Store, Stop), CCT (Communication, Collaboration & Telephony), Business Change and Adoption.
A Programme Manager role is required to lead the programme, covering all workstreams, managing senior stakeholder relationships, leading and support the team and managing risks through Programme governance processes.
This role is at the forefront to deliver modern workplace solutions and managing some of the most complex challenges associated Council wide, helping the organisation to adopt new ways of working to achieve transformational outcomes.
Key activities include, but not limited to:
- Strong and demonstrable leadership experience running complex Programmes and Projects
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Ability to communicate with and present to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working with third party providers and external consultants
- Must have end to end, large scale and complex experience of Programme Management and recent M365 implementations & integrations
- Technical understanding in Microsoft 365 Tenancy and Teams Governance
- Knowledge of Unified Communications Solutions (decommission Skype for Business)
- Understand data migration activities moving network folders and files to OneDrive Teams and SharePoint
For immediate consideration please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 07593 132644.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.