Productivity & Collaboration Analyst- Office 365-SharePoint
£265 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Productivity & Collaboration Analyst- Office 365/SharePoint
Productivity and Collaboration Analyst with experience in configuring and supporting the O365 collaboration suite is urgently needed to support a central government client.
The Productivity & Collaboration Analyst will be responsible for configuring and supporting the productivity and collaboration service users around the continued improvement of using Office 365 collaboration products including, provisioning O365 Groups for document storage sharing, collaboration, records management and accepting new products and tools.
Productivity & Collaboration Analyst- Office 365-Essential Skills;
- Excellent experience in configuring and supporting the Office 365 collaboration suite (Office 365 Groups, OneDrive for business, Yammer, Video, Sway, Planner, PowerApps, Flow).
- Skilled in SharePoint online to administrator level.
- Ability to approach the analysis of requirements and business process processes to apply to future design solutions.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365's release methodology and published roadmaps.
- Some experience of the office 365 Records Management solution.
- Experience of training or providing guidance to end users on the use of SharePoint and other O365 products.
- Ability to pick up skill sets introduced within the Office 365 environment.
Productivity & Collaboration Analyst- Office 365- Desirable Skills;
- Experience of other records management tools and processes within an O365 environment.
- Understanding of Powershell, Dynamics 365, Azure, PowerApps and workflows eg flows.
Please note that this role is Inside IR35.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.