Product Owner-Manager - Surrey
£65,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
New Year! New Challenge!
We are looking for an outstanding B2C focused Product Owner, for one of the leading names in UK financial services. This person will guide the decision-making and roadmap of our clients customer focused products.
You will be working as part of a growing experienced team, building, integrating and enhancing customer products across challenging and transformational programmes
As part of this role, you will be delivering business capability across the full customer lifecycle, driven by a test and learn mentality.
* Engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships with the ability to gain buy in
* Undertake exploratory analysis to support the investigation of new business opportunities
* Provide vision and direction to the Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the business
* Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
* Assess value and develop use cases for customer journeys
* Create & prioritise themes, epics, stories & acceptance criteria, to ensure work focuses on delivering maximum value which is aligned with product strategy
* Work collaboratively with scrum teams to ensure they have adequate number of stories to work on
* Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and communicate Product roadmap to key stakeholders
* Experienced Product Owner with a track record of building and delivering customer focused products
* Experience of working on large projects within an agile / SCRUM / Dev Ops delivery model
* Experience of end-to-end Product Delivery cycle
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to understand complex business processes
* Proficient in writing Cucumber Acceptance Criteria (GIVEN, WHEN, THEN)
* Passionate about great design and user experience
* Proficient at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases and flow diagrams
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £55,000 and £65,000, plus a number of generous benefits which includes; 25 days holiday, PMI, perf bonus, flexible working.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.