Product Owner - Redhill - Urgent Contract
£550 per day | Redhill | Contract
Posted 18 days ago
PRODUCT OWNER - Redhill
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£500 -£550 A DAY
We are looking for an outstanding B2C focused Product Owner, this person will guide the decision-making and roadmap of our clients customer focused products.
You will be working as part of a growing experienced team, building, integrating and enhancing customer products across challenging and transformational programmes
As part of this role, you will be delivering business capability across the full customer lifecycle, driven by a test and learn mentality.
* Engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships with the ability to gain buy in
* Undertake exploratory analysis to support the investigation of new business opportunities
* Provide vision and direction to the Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the business
* Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
* Assess value and develop use cases for customer journeys
* Create & prioritise themes, epics, stories & acceptance criteria, to ensure work focuses on delivering maximum value which is aligned with product strategy
* Work collaboratively with scrum teams to ensure they have adequate number of stories to work on
* Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and communicate Product roadmap to key stakeholders
* Proven backgroud in owning, defining and driving forward the strategic roadmap for Products.
* Proven experience within a Product Owner role designing and launching customer focused products (B2C)
* Experience of working on large projects within an agile / SCRUM / DevOps delivery model
* Experience of the end to end product Delivery cycle
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Previous experience of working with Offshore development teams
* Previous experience of implementing customer focused data driven products
* CSPO certificate (desirable)
It is essatial that candidates live within a commutable distance to Redhill or prepared to reside locally for the durtation of te contract.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.