£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 29 days ago
London (Hybrid Working - once a week/fortnight onsite)
£55,000 to £65,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Product Owner for an internationally renowned Fintech business who are embarking on an exciting and challenging transformation programme. As a Product Owner, you’ll join a talented team, shaping the future of their products. Working closely with a Product Manager and be responsible for delivering the technology transformation roadmap use data to show stakeholders the value of the development and work with development teams managing epics, stories and engaging in the SCRUM agile ceremonies. You will be responsible for managing the product backlog; working on its prioritisation with the Product Manager and Scrum Masters to ensure a consistent development cycle and alignment to the principles of the platform
- You will be an experienced Product Owner with experience gained within a B2B/B2C environment with demonstrable experience of complex development programmes.
- You’ll have a comprehensive understanding of SCRUM agile development methodologies and experience in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle [SDLC] and agile ceremonies.
- Strong experience with user journey mapping and requirements gathering
- Ability to work collaboratively with Designers, Architects and Product Managers to develop work that is quantifiable, measurable and addresses the problems you have identified.
- You’ll be solutions focused and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment JIRA/ Confluence
- Ability to manage stakeholders in pressured environments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience working with many stakeholders thus having the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the business
- You will be energetic, driven with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work in a faced paced environment
Candidates must hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain. Sponsorship cannot be offered for this opportunity.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.