£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
£65,000 - £75,000 + awesome benefits
Central London - Hybrid Working
We currently have a exciting role for Product Owner working for a multi award winning and rapidly growing fintech. You will be one of the first team members as we grow to scale and you'll have a BIG impact on the future direction of our product.
As Product Owner, you'll take ownership and be responsible for the success of your product. Working closely with the Product Manager, you'll set the product vision, strategy and roadmaps. You will ensure that our customer needs are at the heart of product decisions, while also leveraging data and innovating. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and drive collaboration with other functions in the business. With our initial product offering still in development and a second currently in ideation, you will be critical in launching new products to market, establishing ways of working in the delivery teams and ensuring agility is embedded in our DNA.
* Demonstratable experience as a Product Owner delivering digital products
* Demonstratable success in delivering greenfield products (discover to launch)
* Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of financial solutions, with a good working knowledge of associated technology, systems and processes required.
* Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people from all areas of the business and the wider industry.
* Good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
* Previous experience of launching software or services in partnership with development teams via iterative development methods and Agile principles.
* Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions within a FinTech/financial services environment.
* Experience with one or more of the following highly desired: e-commerce platforms, product solutions, marketplaces, acquirers, legal and corporate payments.
* Ability to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.