£55,000 | Birmingham | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Role : Product Manager - Digital Products
Contract Type: Permanent, fulltime
Salary : Solid Basic, plus Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Location : West Midlands, with some agile working
Working : 50/50 hybrid working. Must be able to come into the Birmingham office at least twice a week.
Country : Must be UK based
The Digital Product Owner is responsible for effective Product Backlog management, which includes, the developing the Product Goal; creating and prioritising Product Backlog items; and, ensuring that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood.
What You Will Be Doing...
* Working with the Head of Product and the wider business to set the vision, goals, and ideas for the product
* Integrate feature requests into the product roadmap
* Work closely with the Scrum Master to groom and prioritize backlog in preparation for sprints
* Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria before the start of development work
* Keep track of industry trends
* Defining product features according to customer needs
* Identifying areas of improvement
* Working alongside Head of Products and Scrum Master to determine appropriate measures in which to monitor the ongoing success of the product
You will ideally have...
* Strong knowledge of Agile methodology and working in a Product driven environment
* Enjoys working in a team and collaborating with people to make things happen
* Negotiating competing priorities both tactical and strategic
* Strong background in User Experience
* You'll inspire with energy, passion and service to the team
* You'll think 'big' but value incremental improvements
* You'll be outcome focused and not task focused
* You'll be data driven and bring evidence-based decision-making to explain 'why'
We are looking for someone who is proactive rather than reactive, someone who can provide a range of experience, genuinely passionate about the role, used to working in a fast paced environment with at least a few years experience in a similar role.
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making the business an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.