£80,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Product Marketing Lead
Fully Remote - ideally within European working hours or based in our Oslo HQ
Are you a seasoned Product Marketer looking for the next step to lead and define the product marketing vision for our client?
Do you want to work for a well-funding, exciting, innovative global start up? Do you have a passion and energy for what you do and to do it well?
As the Product Marketing Lead you will be executing the vision and strategy for Product Marketing and eventually leading a team. You will quickly become an expert on our client's buyers - who they are, how they buy and why - to champion our ethos of customer-obsession to drive ambitious business results.
What the Product Marketing Lead will do:
* Organise and drive the go-to-market strategy across or client's portfolio for both product & feature launches to support our commercial goals, including partnering with product leads to communicate roadmaps to the wider business.
* Work across functions to build compelling product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate and differentiate in-market. Lead on pricing strategy and recommendations.
* Develop and socialise a deep understanding of our Ideal Customer Profiles and personas by building and utilising customer insights, user testing, product & marketing analytics to ensure customer needs are at the core of our product vision and wider business
* Agree and establish visibility of our Total Addressable Market
* Track and analyse competitor and market trends to inform go-to-market activities as appropriate
* Partnering with product to clearly communicate roadmap deliverables to the wider business and to define strong processes to ensure alignment on commercial outcomes with sales, customer success and marketing
* Ensure internal teams fully understand the value of the products and features, including developing collateral to enable sales and set narratives for marketing campaigns and messaging at every stage in the buyer journey
What skills the Product Marketing Lead will need to have:
* Ideally a minimum 5 years of hands-on product marketing experience in B2B SaaS, with good knowledge of SMB space. Ideally experienced in both assisted and unassisted buyer journeys
* Experience in fast growth early-stage business where you have defined core processes, cross-functional working practices and set the vision for product marketing
* Strong business acumen, able to identify, prioritise and translate buyers' critical business pains into product and service capabilities
* Highly data literate, using insights to challenge our thinking and to make informed decisions and recommendations
* Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills and able to influence cross-functional partners
* Ideally, Pragmatic Marketing, Product Marketing Alliance or equivalent certified
* Strong written and spoken English
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.