£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Product Manager Opportunity | Start-Up
I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join a really exciting E-Learning start-up that have partnered with a household media brand to provide top quality educational courses that engage the customer more than any other. Founded in 2020, they use celebrities to teach their niche skills and captivate audiences. Their mission is simple. To revolutionise the way we fuel our creative dreams and ambitions. This role is flexi-working with 1-2 days in the office per week suggested, but they are aware life sometimes gets in the way! They are continuing to bring in exciting new celebrity talent, to build and improve the technology base, whilst developing a deeper and richer consumer experience and service.
On offer is a chance to cement yourself in a growing company, managing end-end processes with lots of ownership. On top of your base salary, benefits also include pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, access to all their courses, 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday) and many more. You will have high autonomy and report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
They are looking for a strong Product Manager to help drive the expansion of the platform through both optimising the market fit and developing new features and product offerings. A well-performing web MVP is currently in place, providing a platform for the PM to define and own the roadmap for scaling through UX and customer research, competitor analysis and product data analysis.
- Develop long term product development culture in the business
- Build UX and customer research methodologies and processes
- Work closely with the CPO to build a clear and strategic product roadmap for the next 6 months
- Manage third parties associated with the product
- Manage A/B testing and optimization programme
- 5 years experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Project Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles (ideally with certification)
- Exposure to previous technical product development
- Strong understanding of web and mobile systems architecture, design and technical development, ideally with exposure to open-source stack including Ruby-on-Rails, PostgreSQL, cloud architecture and API driven system integrations
- Previous experience in video transcoding, processing, streaming products is ideal
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.