Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Product Manager to join their thriving team in either Central London or Amsterdam (the choice is yours). This is permanent position paying a competitive base salary and bonus.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing our client's portfolio and driving sales enablement and results across regional and local sales teams in EMEA region. The role is accountable for the unit sales and financial sales result across EMEA for Solutions portfolio consisting of our clients range of Interactive Flat Panel Displays and related Software Solutions / Cloud Services .
What is expected of the Product Manager;
* Develop and maintain competitive Solutions portfolio
* Drive sales enablement with regional/local sales teams
* Awareness activities for Global and International Sales team
* Work with Channel Sales / Marketing team
* Sales Promotions Campaigns
* Plan/Roll-out/Administrate sales promotion programs/schemes for indirect and direct channel
* Support Exhibition and local events
* Bid pricing / Deal support
* Special price support for deals/negotiation with RCL
* Support in bid responses
* Customization support
* Launch products/solutions from global roadmap
* Develop complementing software and services offering
* Organise procurement/launch of 3rd party products/accessories
* Market demand analysis
* Maintain competitive pricing, Competitor analysis
* Study voice of customers and feedback to client headquarter
What we look for in a Product Manager;
* More than 5 years' experience in Audio Visual / Collaboration industry, preferably product marketing or pre-sales experience in Collaboration Technology, and worked either for a manufacturer or recognized AV Distributor, Reseller or System Integrator.
* Experience in international company preferable
* High level knowledge of Collaboration technologies, solutions, and industry.
* Ability to maintain close working relationships, and functions as liaison within the group companies, ie, CS marketing, sales and operations teams
* Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, partners, sales, analysts, journalists and social media.
* Experience and demonstrated success in creating and implementing proven successful solutions/services strategies to generate market demand for new offerings
* Strong attention to details and ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines
* The ability to work effective independently as part of cross-functional team
* Strong in both MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What the Product Manager will receive;
* A highly competitive basic salary
* Excellent benefits
* Luxury offices
* Modern working environment
* The chance to work for a leading Global Brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.