Product Manager - FinTech Start-up
£55,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Product Manager - Start-up FinTech Investment Platform
Having recently secured their latest round of funding, a fast-scaling innovative FinTech Investment platform who specialise in property investment are looking for a hands-on Product Manager. Their CEO and founders are pioneers within the FinTech sector, and have built their brand to be a truly Product-led organisation.
Their offering the chance to join them on their journey as they seek Product people with hands-on delivery experience, from conception to launch. You'll be given the autonomy to shape and craft your products, working closely with engineering teams, marketing teams and UX to create your Product - it's essential you've an entrepreneurial flair for this role.
They've had a total of just under £35m funding since launching in 2015, and have brought on some seriously impressive names in the FinTech industry in London.
What will you be doing in the role?
* Executing the product roadmap
* Taking a significant user need or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
* Coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful
* Collaborating with teams across to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with customers
* Working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently
* Tracking and monitoring your features' performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
What can they offer you?
* £50,000-£55,000/annum salary
* Generous equity as they continue to grow
* Performance based bonus
* Healthcare plan
* Generous pension package
* Regular social events
If you're interested to find out more then don't hesitate to apply directly today, or find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.