Product Manager - FinTech
£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Product Manager - cutting edge FinTech Project
A cutting-edge, brand new FinTech Project is being launched by one of the UK's leading Tech Platforms, which is set to digitise an existing out-of-date market.
The new digital only project is supremely well-funded, allowing for you to truly innovate, create, shape and launch your Products into a huge existing customer-user base. It's a uniquely rewarding position, which demands for a Product Manager hungry to revolutionise customer experience.
This challenging, rewarding and exciting opportunities truly offer autonomy and ownership of your products. It's essential you're innovative, can think outside the box and help to forge a suite of digital only FinTech products.
They are shaping and revolutionising the world of FinTech, so it's an incredible time to get on board.
What's it like working there?
* They're not corporate, it's a start-up like environment, run in a mid-size organisation. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how they work
* They will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as they scale
* They're open and progressive - input is encouraged at all levels
* They're a social bunch. They celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other's company!
What are they looking for?
* Experience working in full Product and Product Delivery, you're not scared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into customer problems
* You really put customers at the heart of every product, and are a real team player
* Solid track record working in Agile methodologies
What can they offer you?
* Starting base salary £60,000-£70,000/annum
* On target & company bonus
* Up to 10% pension contribution
* Flexi-working, working from home options available (part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours)
* The opportunity to work on cutting edge digital products, revolutionising the Fintech world
* A structured, supportive and enabling company culture - who support your product, and your personal career development & growth
If this role has piqued your interest, then don't hesitate to apply today, or get straight in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.