Product Design Manager (Logistics)
€80,000 | Berlin | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
This product partners with it's users most loved restaurants enabling people to enjoy food from around the world (and Berlin) in the comfort of their own homes. Their network is currently scaling up all teams and is seeking an expereinced design manager for thier Logistics team to help creat a speedy, reliable and transparrent delivery experience for their customers.
The Logistics department is the engine which keeps the entire business running smoothly and efficiantly building complex tools for the companies employees and partners. You will become involved in the full product development cycle, from brainstorming product innovations, to running user testing and research sessions to designing simple design solutions used by riders and logistics experts worldwide. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
You will manage, inspire, challenge & mentor a team of product designers, helping guide them through the optimization of user-centred design processes with an agile development mindset. This role provides a mix of both hands on design work and managment and requires a designer of
* 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, or similar UX-related role
* 3+ years experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and stakeholders for implementation of designs
* 2+ years experience in visual design
* 1+ year experience managing teams as Design Team Lead or Design Manager
* Extensive experience in designing and shipping for web and mobile applications and services
* Experience in establishing user-centered processes in agile development environments
All applicants must have a detailed portfolio which showcases all nessecary design skills required for this role.
Relocations are welcome and supported, the interview process can be completed entirely remotely.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.