Product Data Analyst
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
Product Data Analyst
London - £45,000 - £60,000
A leading and well respected firm is seeking a Product Data Analyst to join their team and help them improve the performance of their product through data insights. This is an excellent time for an analyst with 3-4 previous years' experience to join a dynamic team.
The firm is constantly growing on average 50% year on year. They now have around 800 employees and are now on the lookout for a Product Data Analyst to join the team.
* Help product managers understand how their customers are using their product, how changes to their product impact performance, and how to better use data to inform roadmap decisions
* Help productionise new data source ingestion, automate daily tasks and functions, and explore how they could grow their Machine Learning capabilities
* Manage multiple projects at the same time: know how to balance a workload
* Have an eye for detail and be excellent at breaking down complicated analysis for everyone's understanding.
* Presenting your findings to stakeholders at different levels
They are looking for someone who works well collaboratively with varying departments and has an excellently developed commercial acumen. In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
* Programming experience in both Python and SQL
* Experience presenting your data reports and analysis to senior stakeholders (Ideally previous experience using Tableau as a data visualisation tool)
* Someone hands-on & passionate about using data to solve difficult problems with previous experience in productionising your insights
* Experience going deep into problems to draw out the root causes and essential insights that help direct the business
* A proven track record of working in a B2C business, preferably in the e-commerce space: you understand customer journeys and are always looking at things from the customer's perspective
* Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
* Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
* Private medical and dental care plans.
* 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
* Free breakfast and fruit every day
* No formal dress code
Think you've got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.