£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
London - £60,000- £80,000
A leading and well respected firm is seeking a Digital Analyst to join their team and help them channel their customer's preferences and encourage optimum sales through their products.
They are one of the fastest growing websites in the UK, attracting over 40 million per month. As well as recently being named one of the top 10 UK tech companies.
* Looking into online behaviour and product performance
* Develop and maintain product KPI dashboards (Data Studio, PowerBI)
* Present findings to senior management to help inform business decisions
* Design, management and reporting of AB/MVT tests
They are looking for someone who works well collaboratively with varying departments and has an excellently developed commercial acumen. In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
* Advanced user in Google Analytics
* Strong user in Python
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of AB experimentation
* Excel skills
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Gym onsite
* Private health and dental
* Friday night drinks
* Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
* Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
* Birthday off, move house day off
* Training and development
Think you've got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.