Principle iOS Developer
£600 per day | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
I'm looking for Senior Angular Developers ideally with Advertising Agency or Consultancy experience for a contract in London although anyone working remotely from the UK will be considered. You'll be working with one of the best agencies globally who has clients including Nike and VW.
You should be an established Lead iOS Developer and practitioner of the latest mobile technologies; building best in class mobile applications, serving users on the modern mobile landscape, whatever that may be.
* Hands on development on medium to large scale projects.
* Expect a 70/30 split for hands-on development time and team lead activities.
* Work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
* Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
* Understand client's business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions.
* Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
* Implement testing strategies and promote rapid but high-quality development practices.
* Identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviours within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
* Operate in Lean and Agile methodologies or Hybrid approaches.
You will be a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn't restricted by a specific skill set, however below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
* Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
* Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry. Solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
* A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns and enterprise in mobile application integration
* Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
* Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
* Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience with azure app center
* Advocate of Unit, integration and automated testing
* Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
* Experience building Design Systems, pattern libraries or SDKs.
* Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
* Understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.