Principal Enterprise Architect
£100,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading financial services organisation based in the City of London. This role is responsible for leading the data domain within the department, reporting into the Head of Division. We are seeking an experienced people manager to be responsible for the daily management of the team, defining roles and responsibilities and communicating clear goals. This role has approximately 15 direct reports.
* Managing a team of Business Architects, Technical Architects, Data Architects and Business Analysts to shape and implement data strategy.
* Influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
* Feeding into the enterprise-wide technical strategies and roadmaps.
* Mentoring, coaching and leading teams.
* Experience leading, managing and developing successful teams.
* Ability to develop long term strategies advocated with business partners.
* Understanding architecture development including cloud-based services and a strong focus on data.
* Great knowledge of IT and technology solutions.
Flexible working and a friendly environment, they will offer you with a opening that will expose you to multiple platforms. The client is offering a comprehensive benefits package including a very generous pension scheme. For a confidential discussion to explore the post in more detail, please send your CV today!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.