Principal Data Engineer
£550 per day | Manchester | Contract
Posted 3 days ago
I'm looking for an experinced Principle Data Engineer to join a consultancy based in Manchester for an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend, circa £500/day.
Reporting into the Research Operations Director you will be a key memeber of the senior team in Manchester, actively involved in growing our northern base and linking into the Manchester tech community. Your role will be 60% team lead/ management and 40% hands on delivering client projects.
* experience managing and maximising the potential of teams, including trouble shooting performance and creating improvement plans
* excellent stakeholder management
* track record of improving and optimising engineering processes
* python and associated libraries
* database technologies: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
* additional points for Apache Spark, Databricks, Athena or Presto
I am arranging interviews for the coming week, so if you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more please APPLY NOW or contact me on 0161 237 0012 and I will be in touch ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.