PR Account Manager
£45,000 | Birmingham | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Our client is an award winning, specialist B2B fin-tech PR agency based in West Yorkshire who are listed in the top 20 PR companies in the world. They deliver intelligent PR programmes that reliably add value to their clients' businesses. They have an excellent reputation within the PR Industry and are highly regarded.
They are seeking to add an PR Account Manager to their team and are open to a candidate who works remotely with occasional weekly visits to the Leeds office (when it's safe to do so) The salary up to £40,000 and you will build and maintain close professional relationships with clients through regular email, telephone and face-to-face communication, networking, attending meetings and conference calls as appropriate.
What is expected of the PR Account Manager?
* To build and maintain close professional relationships with clients through regular email, telephone and face-to-face communication, networking, attending meetings and conference calls as appropriate.
* To deliver PR programmes which meet and exceed client objectives while ensuring the profitable time management of accounts, across all account team members, including self.
* To prioritise the workload of account teams and manage client expectations, while ensuring that team activity is in line with client fee level (i.e. guarding against over-servicing).
* To oversee the development and timely delivery of regular client reports - including activity reports, contact reports and PR planners.
* To be responsible for the creation and delivery of successful media relations programmes for clients (creative input into editorial ideas, managing the timely despatch of client information to the media, ensuring that adequate follow up is conducted by the account team, ensuring that media lists are regularly updated and kept current, maintaining annual forward features lists and ensuring timely targeting of relevant features, proactively seeking opportunities through regular communication with media contacts and monitoring the media agenda for key issues that would be suitable for client comment / follow-up, coordinating journalist briefings/meetings etc)
* To draft material as required - including press releases, articles, synopses, newsletters etc - using client briefings or secondary copy as source material.
* To proactively seek and pass along new business leads and opportunities to Directors for follow up.
What we look for in a PR Account Manager?
* Experience working within a technology sector (ideally fintech)
* Experience working within a B2B environment
* PR background
* Experience managing PR programmes
What the PR Account Manager will receive?
* A base salary of up to £40,000
* Excellent career progression
* A chance to work for on of the top 20 PR agencies in the world
* A stable business who has retained all of its staff during the pandemic
* Remote working options
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.