£50,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
ROLE: PPC LEAD
REMOTE: 2/3 REMOTE DAYS
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
A special kind of global reach eCommerce-centric travel company who focus on increasing non-travel revenues, are in need of PPC talent to join their expanding team! Already market leading, they have rapidly grown in the US and so are now growing their USA focused division, and are based in Manchester!!
They succeed by leveraging their deep understanding of the customers needs and challenges to provide a unique blend of products, technologies and services that empower passengers to choose better travel experiences and diversify revenues.
The PPC Lead will be responsible for the management and optimisation of the USA's PPC accounts including their market leading distribution websites. As as looking after a team of PPC Managers and Execs, the PPC Lead will work closely with the PPC Managers as they will devise and implement a PPC strategy in line with USA's business objectives. Data driven and with a keen eye for detail the PPC Lead will be capable of executing advanced PPC techniques to effectively grow and nurture the channel at scale.
* Hands-on experience of managing PPC accounts, bid management, campaign creation and performance analysis.
* 2-3 years hands on PPC Account management
* Experience with large budget PPC Accounts.
* Experience managing multiple accounts and scaling internationally (desired but not essential).
* Google Ads certified
What They Offer;
* + 11% pension and bonus
* Free parking and subsidised public transport
* 25 days Holiday (you can buy more)
* Onsite goodies like Gym, Break out areas
* Personal Development Training - Large company means large growth opportunities!
If interested please apply with an up to date CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.