£650 per day | London | Contract
Posted 19 days ago
My client is an iconic institution who are in the heart of the economy driving one of the largest programmes within UK payments. The key to this post is someone who has significant hands on Programme Management and Project Management coupled with their PMO experiences within the financial services industry. In addition, experience of mentoring and coaching team members and the wider PM team, including those more senior.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a number of stakeholders, ways of working, obstacles and very tight deadlines, therefore you must be organised, calm under pressure and with great attention to detail and focus.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and credibility operating as part of PMO Leadership team, with necessary gravitas.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and adopt innovative ways to work smarter
- Managing a range of indicative list of functions:
o RAID management
o Quality Assurance
o Budget management and financial forecasting
o Benefits management
o Change control
- Experience of delivering changes through both waterfall and agile and hybrid combination.
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Recognised Agile and/or portfolio, programme or project management qualifications, e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, P3O, M_o_R, PPSO, APM PMQ or RPP, PMP or PMI.
- Experience of Payments programme/project delivery within large banks.
Nice to have
- knowledge of Centres of Excellence.
- Experience working within agile SAFe framework.
- Experience working with JIRA and BigPicture to deliver PMO reports or processes
- Experience of enterprise PPM tools/ERP PPM modules such as Clarity, Artemis and Oracle.
Working with this client presents a wide range of opportunities, the ability to move within the organisation, be part of once in a lifetime programmes, exceptional colleagues and simply a great place to work for.
Initially a 6 months contract, inside IR35 , £650 per day. Do not miss out! Thank you in advance for your interest and your time if not successful at this stage.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.