£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Remote/South West London
Our client is a leading and award financial services company based in London urgently looking for a PMO Analyst. The PMO Analyst will work closely with Project Managers, Programme Managers and Heads of Portfolio to support the delivery of the group change portfolio by analysing, governing and tracking the status of project/programme progress, deliverables, reporting and milestones.
The PMO Analyst will ensure that the group change governance framework is adhered to and pro-actively monitor and flag early warning signs of deviations to the agreed plans through the analysis of people, financial and change delivery information. In addition, they will provide guidance and help resolve issues with the portfolios they are partnered with, as well as support the maintenance and improvement of TMO processes and capability.
Experience & Skills Required
* Strong demonstratable experience of working within an Enterprise or Portfolio Management Office, within large scale technology change environment
* Experience of formal project/programme methods/disciplines (e.g. Prince2/Agile/PMBOK, P30, Prince 2, Agile (Scrum/KanBan)
* Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills with the ability to produce accurate conclusions and recommendations.
* Confident to operate amongst and effectively communicate at all levels including Senior Management.
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with team colleagues and stakeholders, effectively listen, communicate, challenge.
* Experience of working cross-functionally with multiple large-scale portfolios/programmes
* Deep understanding of project and programme lifecycle management including key artefacts and documentation
* Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
* Ability to negotiate, prioritise and manage expectations
* Jira and Confluence knowledge
* Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
* Advanced Excel and SharePoint skills
The role is currently based from home, but in the future our client will require some onsite presence within their office in South West London. However, most of the time the role will be working from home
Candidates must live in the UK and hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.