£55,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Interquest are working with a great non-profit financial services organisation based in Crawley. They are currently seeking an experienced PMO Analyst to join their growing teams within the change portfolio. Reporting to the PMO Manager, this person will support the successful delivery of projects, workstreams and the wider portfolio. We are looking for an individual who is adaptive, collaborative and innovating.
* Work collaboratively with project teams, producing all products and reporting artefacts.
* Contribute to the improvement of standards and processes within the PMO.
* Produce governance reports and M.I for inclusion in change management reporting, embedding portfolio governance processes.
* Review and update project templates.
* Prior experience in a similar role within a programme of PMO environment.
* Able to challenge delivery partners against delivery plans.
* Able to collaborate with a variety of teams.
* Able to analyse information and present clearly, both verbally and written.
* Able to identify problems and determine solutions.
* Negotiating skills.
* Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Though not essential, the ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile environment, and be certified in Prince2.
Flexible working and friendly environment, send your CV today to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.