PMO Analyst - 12 month FTC - London
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
12 month FTC
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading financial services company based in London urgently looking for a PMO Analyst. The PMO Analyst will work closely with Project Managers, Programme Managers and Heads of Portfolio to support the delivery of the group change portfolio by analysing, governing and tracking the status of project/programme progress, deliverables, reporting and milestones.
The PMO Analyst will ensure that the group change governance framework is adhered to and pro-actively monitor and flag early warning signs of deviations to the agreed plans through the analysis of people, financial and change delivery information. In addition, they will provide guidance and help resolve issues with the portfolios they are partnered with, as well as support the maintenance and improvement of TMO processes and capability.
- Strong demonstrable experience of working in a Programme or Project Office Analyst role within a technology & Change environment within an Agile PMO.
- Strong JIRA and Confluence skills (enough to train/upskill others)
- Have experience of using a KANBAN board to track/monitor a Programme RAID including facilitation of RISK meetings and SoS
- High quality Powerpoint skills to support with Programme Boards and Steerco's
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with team colleagues and stakeholders, effectively listen, communicate, challenge constructively and influence immediate peer group and managers
- A proactive self-Starter able to work independently and on own initiative, as well as the able to work well in a team as required
- Ability to work at a fast pace within a fast-moving environment
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
Candidates must live in the UK and hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinate Leave to Remain.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.