Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
Backend PHP Developer | Based in London with flexible working | Salary and Benefits available
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced PHP Developer with a real passion for Digital first, who has worked in the Start-up or Cyber Security space!!
About the Role:
All development is currently done inhouse to give us complete control over the direction and speed of product progress. We have been building our front-end UX team over the last month and are now focusing on scaling up the back-end engineering to complement this.
We are now recruiting a PHP Developer to help accelerate development of the application which is founded on the Laravel PHP framework.
We are seeking a competent Developer, who will hit the ground running and be able to play a significant part in the sprints to refactor existing code and build out new functionality.
Key skills and Experience:
* Several years' experience in a commercial development team as an Object-Oriented PHP developer
* Profound knowledge of the Model / View / Controller design paradigm
* Expertise in the principles of object-oriented design ( OOP )
* Development using the Laravel framework
* A sound understanding of relational data models, SQL and the use of Laravel Eloquent to build Object Relational Models.
* Comfortable using Blade templates.
* Familiarity with CI/CD cycle.
* Ability to fully test the application to meet the given SLA and impact the performance of the overall product.
This Start-up Company are disrupting the market with their niche Cyber platform. Are stable and secure, having new investment and client wins. They currently have a small, yet very strong collaborative team, who are all eager and keen to grow within this very prosperous environment.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iqtalentsolutions.com or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity! (Salary / Bonus / Benefits info all available on initial phone call)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.