£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Urgently seeking a PHP Developer with experience working primarily with the Laravel framework though experience with the Symfony framework will also be considered. My client is a fast growing online grocery brand who is looking to expand their development team. As a PHP Developer, you'll be working closely with other members of the development team to help shape our architecture, our engineering processes and help to build a massively talented engineering team. The ideal PHP Developer will also have experience in the following:
- Broad and deep engineering skills across a number of different languages, we're primarily developing on PHP, using both the Laravel and Lumen frameworks so experience in these is hugely advantageous.
- A proven track record leading technology teams in complex engineering environments. Ideally you'll have experience building software that is used across multiple teams
- Experience of working with, and shaping, distributed systems on a public cloud platform.
- Worked within a DevOps organisation. Developers are responsible for the operational health of the services they develop.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, whether to the engineering team, to business stakeholders or to our leadership team.
- Previous experience working with microservices in agile focused DevOps environments
They are a great bunch with loads of employee benefits on offer including:
- "Tech 10%" - use every other Friday to sharpen your own skills or spend the time working on some side projects that you're passionate about.
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- 40% staff discount and 25% for your family and friends
- Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
If you are interested in this position then please apply as soon as possible and get in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.