£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
An affiliate marketing company, who connects advertisers with publishers for their mutual success have partnered with me. They are currently searching for an experienced PHP Developer to join their team and play an active role in the developing of their highly acclaimed platform. They currently have some of the leading brands in the country subscribed and helped their advertisers generate over £13 billion in revenue last year!
The ideal candidate will be a talented and experienced PHP developer with the ability to engineer designs to a high quality, follow project plans and meet commitments. Moreover, they will be someone dynamic, pro-active and able take an active role during planning, share knowledge and mentor other members of the team.
This position is expected to evolve, offering the possibility to gain both valuable knowledge and experience. Finally the candidate will have the chance to work up to 3 days from home.
* Excellent PHP skills (PHP 7+, OOP, Symfony, Design Patterns)
* Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases
* Knowledge of event driven architecture, job queues
* Knowledge of a Version Control System
* Strong experience using Continuous Integration (CI)
* Up to 3 days work from home.
* Opportunity to relocate.
* Up to 28 days annual holidays.
* Professional development initiatives.
* Regular social events.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.