Performance Test Manager
£70,000 | Newbury | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
My client is one of the largest, top British telecommunication companies in the world.
The company is respected for its inclusive and supportive outlook for their employees always promoting and believing in the importance of the team. They are looking for someone who is just as passionate about tech as they are! As well as someone who is happy to voice their ideas and be creative in any way they wish.
They are looking for talented, tech passionate Performance Test Managers to become part of the team that will develop and run digital IT platforms as well as deliver that all important customer experience. Your role as the Non-functional Test Manager will primarily focus on Performance testing and involve other non-functional aspects such as Cross-browser, Device, Security and Accessibility Testing across a variety of systems.
What you will do:
- Accountable for end-to-end Performance Test Management across multiple IT systems stacks - made up of a combination of bespoke systems, COTS products as well as 3rd Party systems.
- Accountable for strategizing and directing non-functional assurance.
- Responsible for prevention of non-functional incidents in Production, also contribute to triage and root-cause analysis for non-functional issues in Production.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record in Performance Test modelling, strategy, and tooling for large systems stacks.
- Familiarity with large offshore teams and services, across Waterfall and Agile delivery models.
- Experience with Telecoms systems is an advantage.
- Performance Test Management experience on major IT programmes.
- Non-functional Testing experience across commercial, operational and technology projects.
- Strong knowledge of tools for test execution, analysis and reporting
- Having ISTQB / ISEB or TMMi experience or certification could make you stand out!
Salary: 63-70K (Competitive)
(Blended - office & home)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.